Sunday, April 15, 2018

Here I am.

Alright, so I have a Blogspot now. Why is this? What is this? How is this possible? Is this the end of civilisation as we know it? Are pigs flying? Dogs and cats living together? Mass hysteria? Alright, alright, calm down, let's not go overboard here. Let me explain.

Over on my Facebook page, I've been reviewing movies, TV shows and games I like/have experienced for the first time. Thing is, that page was always meant to be to promote my theatre shows and other things I do where I live. And I'd like it to become that again, but I don't want to stop doing these reviews. Hence, this reviews page.

If you're coming here from my Facebook page, it'll basically be business as usual, except this'll be the only place you'll be able to read my new reviews. If you're new here, then the last paragraph and a half meant absolutely nothing and all you should take away is that I review stuff sometimes.

Last December I did a marathon month of a lot of superhero movies I'd never seen before; 1 movie per day. I will be copying those reviews and any other miscellaneous ones that are on my Facebook page over to here, just so they're all in the one place and it's easier to find them if you wish to read them again, which is another reason why I wanted to do this: ease of access.

This May, or more accurately, in 2 weeks, I begin another marathon month, this time covering a bunch of franchises that everybody has seen but, for some reason, I never have. Again, it'll be one per day unless I need to skip a day due to a busy schedule, in which case, I'll make the difference the following day and do two of them.

So, formalities aside, here we are. My reviews page. Here on  offthecuffdoesareview.blogspot.com because for some reason, offthecuffreviews.blogspot.com was already taken. Grumble grumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment