Friday, April 20, 2018

Schedule for Must-See May

Okay, it's time. I've been sitting on this for a while now, but here it is. I am going to reveal my line-up for next month's Movie Marathon. You guys voted, and I'll be watching just some of the many franchises I have never seen before.
I've tried to find a good balance of quality and the opposite, and I think I've done well. So, without further ado, here's my line-up.
May 1st: Alien
May 2nd: Terminator
May 3rd: Twilight
May 4th: Mad Max
May 5th: Aliens
May 6th: The Hunger Games
May 7th: Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark
May 8th: Terminator 2: Judgement Day
May 9th: Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
May 10th: The Twilight Saga: New Moon
May 11th: Alien 3
May 12th: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
May 13th: Mad Max 2
May 14th: Indiana Jones: The Temple of Doom
May 15th: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
May 16th: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
May 17th: Alien: Resurrection
May 18th: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
May 19th: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
May 20th: Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade
May 21st: Terminator: Salvation
May 22nd: Mad Max 3: Beyond Thunderdome
May 23rd: Prometheus
May 24th: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
May 25th: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
May 26th: Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
May 27th: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2
May 28th: Terminator: Genisys
May 29th: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2
May 30th: Alien: Covenant
May 31st: Mad Max: Fury Road
So, yeah. I'm in for a good time. And a bad time. Tune in during the month of May to see how it all goes down. Expect a few one-off reviews between now and then, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment